Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Job description - Data Scientist
Our client is a social games development company, looking for a talented Data Scientist interested in pushing the boundaries of mobile games’ analytics and game performance.
You will have a passion for quantitative analysis and reporting, and the ability to draw business insights that will add real value.
- Providing the product team insightful data to support decision making and performance optimisation.
- Creation of dashboards to expose and visualise player behaviour for review by the studio. (Currently with Google Data Studio)
- Supporting the definition of in house data tools used for analytics, game economy optimisation & live operations.
- Suggesting data driven changes to game systems to drive desired player behaviour.
- Modelling the impact of game systems and player behaviour on monetisation metrics.
- Identify opportunities and optimisations through in-depth data analysis.
- Submitting reports on game performance, with an emphasis on engagement, retention and monetisation.
- Collaborating closely with our free to play game designers, developers and marketing stakeholders..
You’re passionate about game analytics. You’re a creative and analytical problem solver. Other required skills include:
- 2+ years in a Analytics or Data Science role.
- Proficiency in SQL is essential.
- Excellent understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Having a very good eye for detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- 2+ years in a Free to Play Game Analytics role.
- Experience of Data Studio.
- Experience of mobile free to play Economy analytics.
- Knowledge of LTV modelling.
- Up-to-date knowledge with Game Analytics literature and best practices to continue driving the our company expertise.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job