Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
About the position
Our Malta operation is growing and we’re looking for an organised, outgoing and efficient Customer Support & knowledge base specialist to join our team. You will work alongside our Customer Support Manager writing help articles, producing videos and helping school administrators use the system to run their school efficiently.
You must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have an outgoing personality.
Your time will be split between curating our knowledge base, writing help articles, producing video guides and helping school administrators via our support helpdesk software. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable recording voice-overs for our video help guides.
We occasionally provide in-person training to our local clients in Malta which you will be involved in leading and delivering.
This is an ambitious role for candidates looking to extend their experience in customersupport and relationship management for online software.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be based in Malta working alongside the whole team:
· Writing knowledge-base articles and creating video guides including voice overs,
· analysing and improving performance of existing knowledge base articles,
· communicating with, and helping customers troubleshoot and resolve issues in the system and
· Spending time using the platform to get to know it inside out,
· Occasionally delivering in-person training and support
· Excellent spoken and written English,
· outgoing and friendly - very much a ‘people person’,
· ability to work both independently and with a team and be accountable for your own work,
· have enough technical aptitude to learn and use moderately complex software,
· willing to learn basic video and audio editing,
· possess a strong customer service focus with good problem solving skills,
· demonstrate solid attention to detail,
· have high levels of patience and
· work well under pressure.
Considered a plus:
· Experience working in an academic or administrative position in a school,
· experience with the platform,
· prior customer support experience, especially with online software and
· basic video/audio editing experience.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job