Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A well-established company within the iGaming industry is hiring ambitious individuals to join their multicultural team!
The company is a market leader in providing customer support services to other companies in the industry. Due to expansion, they’re now looking for people to join their growing family and assist in providing online user support.
Full training is provided, after which you will be able to answer customer queries for all company brands via email, chat, and telephone. Moreover, you will be able to assist the Marketing Department with promotions and all marketing activities
If successful, you’ll receive:
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Commendable amounts of opportunities for personal growth and development
- Monthly team building activities
- Excellent secondary employment benefits:
- Competitive remuneration packages including yearly bonuses
Key Application Requirements:
- Native Finnish speaker
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customer problem
- Have an eye for detail and an affinity for customer support
- A willingness to work shift hours
Introducing Malta: A sun-drenched Mediterranean haven
320 days of sunshine, virtually non-existent crime and a casually-Mediterranean atmosphere – the island of Malta is a stunning place to live. Plus, Malta is tax-friendly; the more money you make, the fewer taxes you pay. As a resident, you’ll enjoy a great take-off point for travel into the rest of Europe; most major cities are just a short, inexpensive, flight away.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job