One of the world’s largest providers of online gaming and digital content, with more than $1B in annual revenue, is expanding within the U.S. market, building on their global success in the iGaming industry. We are seeking a Compliance Analyst for the Eastern Region to be based out of the Company’s offices in Cherry Hill, NJ or in New York, NY.
Working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment with the support of a well-established, global entity, you will be joining a growing, U.S.-based team. Our client’s diverse workforce of over 1,400 includes over 50 different nationalities based all over the world. When you are part of this organization, there is a guaranteed sense of belonging, inclusiveness and team spirit.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an established company during its early stage development in the U.S. and the birth of online sports betting across the nation.
As a member of the U.S. Legal & Compliance team, you will be responsible for managing all regulatory and compliance requirements for the Eastern Region under the supervision of the VP Regulatory Affairs and in close collaboration with the Company’s key internal stakeholders, and will support the East Coast expansion efforts by ensuring ongoing compliance and integrity of day-to-day operations.
• Manage the Eastern Region compliance function.
• Own and drive the process of platform certification.
• Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, licenses and internal policies and procedures.
• Act as liaison and develop relationships with licensees, local regulators and legal bodies in close collaboration with the VP Regulatory Affairs.
• Liaise with other companies, service providers, external legal advisors, local government, regulatory authorities and relevant service providers in various East Coast jurisdictions (predominantly New Jersey and Pennsylvania).
• Continually assess risks for company practices and policies, including conducting regular compliance reviews of internal departments.
• Develop internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols relevant for the business; develop policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties.
• Prepare compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes
• Respond to queries and investigations conducted by various official bodies as the principal point of contact
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a compliance role with a reputable company; previous experience in iGaming industry is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills, with the ability to prioritize and articulate key objectives to achieve organizational goals.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment.
• An excellent team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
• Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
Interested? Next steps…
This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job