Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join the Fraud Team based in a Malta office. The candidate must have worked within an online gaming environment and have had significant exposure to customer data analysis within the industry.
• Maintaining the integrity of the Database by analysing customer data and removing negative customers such as fraudsters, bonus abusers, syndicates and other unprofitable customers.
• Work closely with the Retention team, for example, to ensure promotions are not being abused
• Work closely with the Fraud and Risk team, for example, spotting syndicates attempting AML
• Reporting directly to the CMO and Head of Retention
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
• 1-2 years of professional experience in the Online Casino industry.
• Strong Maths and Analytical Skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to look at numbers, find trends, and come to conclusions based on findings
• Must be able to troubleshoot independently yet thrive in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments and to follow through to ensure completion of projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional Ideal Requirements:
• Previous experience in data analytics
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job