Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Business Development Executive - iGaming Sector
- London Based role with market leading gaming software provider
- Award winning organisation
- Could be your first step into B2B sales in the sector
This company is an industry-leading provider of betting software solutions and services to operators, its products are utilised across online, mobile and land-based channels.
With offices dotted around the globe this company offers a range of innovative, and highly customisable suite of turnkey and fully managed solutions. The company boasts that its award-winning software delivers an unparalleled experience to its customers .
The company partners with over 60 companies worldwide in regulated markets such as the UK, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Czech Republic, Denmark, Mexico, Argentina, Malta, Poland, Greece, Cyprus and Azerbaijan.
Based in London, the company is now looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to support & work within the more senior commercial team (team of about 4) . The role will be based within the very central London offices and will include some international travel. Responsibilities will include:
• Attending global industry events to generate new business leads
• Receiving inbound leads via email and conducting initial due diligence/fact finds before assigning to Senior Business Development Manager.
• Set up meetings on behalf of Senior Business Development manager with new prospects.
• Working with Senior Business Development manager to take leads from prospect to deal stage.
• Acting as front of house sales staff at events where the company is exhibiting.
• Assisting marketing team with the organization and planning of events.
• Regularly support the wider commercial team through general admin tasks such as updating internal CRM systems.
The company will consider candidates that are currently selling software into another sector. Or you could already be working within the iGaming sector and working in a different functional area for example you could be an Affiliate Manager , Junior Account Manager or Customer Service Manager within a B2B environment.
In return this company can offer career opportunities and fantastic earning potential - longer term.
For more information contact Karl Harenburg at Pentasia.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job