Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A Brand Marketing Manager is required to champion brand development and marketing strategy in the UK. This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated and multi-disciplined marketer to take ownership of the brand and creative strategy and placement of one of the fastest growing and most aggressive online casinos.
The successful candidate will work directly with creative and marketing agencies to transform the brand strategy into creative assets, marketing plan and tactical brand placements spanning across different media channels. The successful candidate will also lead the ‘go to market strategy’ coordinating joint efforts between various internal teams in charge of digital marketing, design, CRM and product management.
- Develop and own a complete brand strategy supporting our clients aggressive market share focused adv. strategy across TV, radio, press, social media, digital and affiliates.
- Manage the creative development and execution of all marketing assets, on and offsite.
- Direct management of internal and external design resources.
- Brand ownership; work closely with the creative agency and internal design team to ensure brand consistency from external marketing channels through to product ensuring the brand look& feel is integrated across all customer touch points.
- Advise and deploy brand measurement plan to track brand awareness, consideration, preference and Net Promoter Score over time.
- Ownership of PR and brand activation strategy and budget making.
- Work closely with digital marketing and CRM Managers to understand the short and long-term value of marketing campaigns and how the brand development help to drive improved performance and ROI.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant media channels (e.g. Advertising Standards) and ensure all activity is fully compliant with such legislation
- 5+ years' experience in multi discipline marketing agency or client side, including brand and creative development. Online gambling or similar industry experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the UK media space including relationships with agencies and media owners.
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative executions.
- Experience in managing internal and external creative briefs and supervising the entire creative development cycle.
- Experience in directly managing and working with media, marketing and creative agencies
- Track record in growing brand awareness and Net Promoter Score in highly competitive and crowded markets.
- Track record in developing PR strategy to coincide with brand positioning, selecting agency and delivering on plan.
- Degree Educated – business or marketing related.
- ‘Out of the box’ creative thinker with an eye for exceptional user experiences and site designs
- Strategic and analytical mindset; proven commercial acumen and cost management skills.
- Real passion and love for brands.
- Strong communications skills
The role will offer an attractive salary and package
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job