Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
This is your opportunity to join a worldwide online payment processing business offering payment technology accessing over 200 payment methods in more than 180 countries.
- Establish and evolve formal QA Automation processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (automated but manual too at-times when required) with the QA team.
- Liaise with the Business Analysis team to transform business requirements into test cases.
- Provide assistance with production issues;
- Performs testing on applications that creates efficient and maintainable new applications;
- Contribute in project estimations;
- Provides constant feedback to management regarding all aspects of the test life cycle;
- Full support for PCI Compliance.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Proficient and experienced in SQL, JAVA and Selenium automated testing;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Software testing and coding;
- Strong people management skills;
- ISEB qualification in Software Testing;
- Proficient in manual testing
- Familiar with Defect Tracking Tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira);
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Candidates with the following skills or qualifications will be given first consideration
- Experience working with teams and the user community;
- Flexibility is essential to this position - willing to learn innovative technologies, to implement new processes, and to take instruction;
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experiences with system tools and an understanding of infrastructure;
- Must be able to able to work independently, assist team members in their test strategies, report progress as required to management;
- Good organizational and documentation skills are essential in ensuring the test plans and scripts can be interpreted by other members of the QA Test Team;
- Knowledge / experience of software testing for highly available Transactional Systems & ACID principles;
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job