Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Automation Test Engineer for a worldwide online payment processing business for their offices based in Malta. You will be working with a platform that tackles online fraud, ensuring that customers are managed in the most efficient and focused way possible. This company work with several large organisations within e-commerce, gaming, fraud and banking. You will be joining the QA Team and will be an integral part of this dynamic company:
- Full time M-F 9-6, Malta based.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager for all aspects of SDLC working with a team of QA Test engineers.
- Assists in estimations of resource/time allocations for current and projected test needs.
- Support weekends and Out of Hours when required.
- Establish and evolve formal QA Automation processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (automated but manual too at-times when required) with the QA team.
- Liaise with the Business Analysis team to transform business requirements into test cases.
- Provide assistance with production issues;
- Performs testing on applications that creates efficient and maintainable new applications;
- Contribute in project estimations;
- Provides constant feedback to management regarding all aspects of the test life cycle;
- Full support for PCI Compliance. Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Proficient and experienced in SQL, JAVA and Selenium automated testing;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Software testing and coding:
- Strong people management skills;
- ISEB qualification in Software Testing;
- Proficient in manual testing
- Familiar with Defect Tracking Tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira);
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Candidates with the following skills or qualifications will be given first consideration:
- Experience working with teams and the user community;
- Flexibility is essential to this position - willing to learn innovative technologies, to implement new processes, and to take instruction;
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experiences with system tools and an understanding of infrastructure;
- Must be able to able to work independently, assist team members in their test strategies, report progress as required to management;
- Good organizational and documentation skills are essential in ensuring the test plans and scripts can be interpreted by other members of the QA Test Team;
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic, international company with a very good culture and environment.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job