Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Are you an experienced Affiliate Manager with strong knowledge of online casino products? This is an opportunity to become part of a diverse team with strong drive, commitment and a great team spirit!
Strong command written/spoken of English (German and/or Swedish language is a plus)
- 2+ years experience of running affiliate marketing campaigns for significant online businesses (gaming sector experience is a must);
- Extensive high-level client management experience;
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Deep understanding of how the gaming industry works;
- Be interested in and understand the various types of online gaming activities in the iGaming sector (poker, casino, sportsbook etc.);
- Strong sales and negotiation skills;
- Network of existing gaming and financial services affiliates;
- Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Recruitment of new affiliates;
- Account managing a portfolio of existing affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximise revenue generation;
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue;
- Managing new projects that support conversion and retention of new & existing digital Wallet affiliates that are onboarded to the program;
- Developing strategy briefs and online campaign marketing activities for existing affiliates including conceptualization of key affiliate marketing messages, copy and creative ideas, execution and live placement;
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns;
- Working with the marketing services creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities via affiliate sites;
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing initiatives;
- Creating quarterly affiliate promotions and incentives to keep existing affiliates actively promoting Digital Wallets on their sites;
- Developing unique content for monthly affiliate newsletters including affiliate industry updates, Digital Wallet product and promotional news as well as other relevant affiliate content;
- Monitoring and participating in main Affiliate marketing forums and events to strengthen existing affiliate relationships – locally and abroad as required;
- Front line contact with existing affiliates – handling queries, commercial negotiations and affiliate support and FAQ responses;
- Attend industry shows, events;
- Report regularly on performance versus plans.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job