Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Position – Acquisition Manager
Location – Manhattan, New York (mid-town)
An unique gaming platform connecting users in a exhilarating and not yet seen peer to peer social gaming experience. Through patent approved intellectual property the company has created ways in which friends, foes and family can game together.
If you love sports, eSports and have a penchant for the bleeding edge of tech then this opportunity is not to be missed. The business has a solid foundation built by leading industry experts with an impressive record of accomplishment in their respective areas. We are looking for a strong candidate who boasts a successful career and who is seeking a new challenge.
Reporting to the VP Marketing you will be joining a new team tasked with marketing a groundbreaking product to a nationwide audience. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a significant impact on the business whilst learning from Industry leaders.
- Manage end-to-end player acquisition marketing
- Work with the VP Marketing and our digital agencies to devise and implement each channel’s marketing acquisition strategy that will hit player value targets
- Be optimization-obsessed, with a keen eye on spend and payback, the performance of the acquisition funnel, and new developments in channels
- Deliver regular reports to the Marketing Manager on the performance of our acquisition marketing and strategic campaigns
- Develop the sign-up bonuses with positive payback and margin management in mind
- Ensure that retention and acquisition
- 1.5 – 2yrs digital marketing experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Interest in sports and wagering
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job