VP of ProductPosted 74 days ago
New England Area, UScompetitiveJob Reference: 35488
The VP of Product Management will play a critical role in building functional excellence and directly impacting the short and long-term success of the company. The Vice President will work closely with other members of the Executive Team to ensure product revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The ideal candidate will be a thought leader and can work collaboratively with the CEO to develop the vision. Once established, this product leader will drive the overall direction, including negotiating strategic partnerships and agreements with third-party vendors, managing products portfolios and building and managing the teams responsible for these products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build product portfolio and strategic roadmap - aligning product strategy with business goals.
- Work collaboratively with team to set priorities, growth projections, and long-term strategic plans for products developed.
- Partner with Marketing Operations team per constant competitor analysis on what features, game mechanics, and tactics improve user engagement and retention.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Analyze potential partner relationships – conducting due diligence, POVs and identifying pilot opportunities.
- In collaboration and partnership with the Vice President of Technology & Innovation, drive innovation and new product development initiatives.
- Assist in the development of compliance initiatives and programs to comply with the respective legal, licensing, and regulatory obligations.
- Aid in preparing for impending regulatory changes or revisions to licensing structure.
- Work with Finance and Administration to develop financial plans and forecasts.
- Monitor expenditure and control costs to optimize revenue.
- Review P&L’s regularly and adjust as necessary to meet goals.
- Experience motivating others at all levels by creating a shared sense of outlook and purpose.
- Experience with ideation and innovation of technology within start-ups and cross-functional environments.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies and services or platform products.
- Knowledge of iGaming, Online Sports betting, and Social Casino Platforms and
- Innovative thinker with a collaborative approach to problem solving,
- Comfort in managing ambiguity.
- Understanding of P&Ls.