A growing and established operator in the iGaming industry is looking for a highly skilled and motivated UI/UX Manager to lead a team and be responsible for creating exceptional user experiences and innovative designs for their flagship online products and take their Design to the next level. You will lead and coordinate the UX/UI team, consisting of designers and researchers, to transform high-level business requirements into outstanding design solutions.
- Lead and drive the UX/UI team, both internally and externally, collaborating closely with other teams.
- Mentor, assist, and develop the skills of designers, researchers, and other team members.
- Collaborate with product management to align design strategies with business goals.
- Set and manage ongoing measurements for product satisfaction.
- Provide briefs, requirement documents, and support to team members.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a UX/UI lead role with reports.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in UX/UI research techniques, methods, and software solutions.
- Solid visual design skills with a sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience in collecting, analysing, and interpreting UX/UI and product research data.
- Customer-centric approach to design.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, apply here or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.