Pentasia are recruiting for Turkish Speaking Game Presenters in Sofia, Bulgaria for a leading software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions.
Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
To support our continuous growth worldwide, we need enthusiastic and presentable Game Presenters to host the popular games like Blackjack.
What you would be doing:
- Opening, maintaining and closing a game by introducing players and game rules, dealing cards and maintaining friendly conversations with players;
- Presenting all games with the required professionalism in accordance with the Company’s performance, grooming and brand requirements;
- Being presentable and confident when facing the camera while remaining at a high level of technical competence in all games;
What makes you a strong candidate:
- Flexibility of working hours and ability to commit to 24/7 shifts;
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude accompanied by outgoing personality;
- Ability to maintain high energy levels for the duration of the games (that require more animated performance);
- Good time management skills;
- Attention to details and excellent people skills are essential;
- Prompt decision making;
- Read, understand and speak Turkish at a high level;
- Read, understand and speak English;
What we give you in return:
- A competitive start salary;
- Extra pay for bonuses, work on night shift, holidays, weekends;
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more)
- Public transportation cards;
- Multisport Card 100 % covered by the employer;
- Workplace suited a few steps away from a subway line;
- Extensive growth opportunities for development in a large, fast-paced international company;
- Company training to the highest industry standards;
- Flexible working time;
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment;
If we already won your interest, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
We are excited to find YOU!