Technical Product Owner Posted 16 days ago
Seville, Spain, Europe€50,000 - €55,000 depending on experience + bonusJob Reference: 34509
About The Opportunity
The Head of Product is looking for a new Product Owner to join their team based in Seville, with 2-3 days office attendance.
About The Company
Founded in 2001 the company employs almost 4,000 people in 15+ countries with expected revenue of approximately €950 million for 2023.
You Will Be Challenged To
What You Bring To The Table
- Create products that match with the company’s strategic goals while coordinating with senior management.
- Work as a team in order to ensure the growth plan and implementation of the right backlog of user stories.
- Helping and supporting the Agile team by dividing tasks into user stories/epics/features.
- Deliver clear and precise user specifications that can be easily interpreted by the expansion team.
- Advice and guide regarding product related solutions and identify opportunities and uncertainties.
- Keep track of the project growth and work closely with the expansion team.
- Be involved in the making of the demos for the operating system’s release and gather feedback on enhancements for future changes.
- Regularly analysing the competition, market, client usage habits and technology developments to make sure that that we provide outstanding products.
Does this sound like you?
- Be responsible for the products that you own and deliver.
- Develop a good understanding of expansion process and product growth lifecycle, while being familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Have good time management and organisational skills and adapt to different types of teams in order to produce results.
- Have knowledge of identifying a minimum viable product and a minimum marketable product.
- Experience with making backlogs projects a priority and identifying road maps.
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of technologies used in the development of the product.
If yes, please apply or contact me at email@example.com