A very successful company in the iGaming sector is looking to hire a Technical Compliance Manager.
The role will report to the Director of Legal and Compliance and has an interesting and varied remit.
- Assist the product development team and, where necessary, draft product requirement documents (PRD).
- Maintaining and updating internal regulatory workbooks in all jurisdictions.
- Implement an audit process (manual and automated) to constantly check the functionality of the software platform operating in accordance with the regulations of a certain jurisdiction.
- Act as the main point of contact on all operational compliance audits including those carried out by regulators or certifying organisations (ISO/GLI etc)
- Clients submit compliance and regulatory change requests. You will need to assess the change requests and liaise with the client to clarify instructions and product specifications and work with the internal product team
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with all regulatory requirements set by the relevant authorities. Keep abreast of relevant legislation, regulations and compliance changes and advise on any potential impact and assist with the development of action plans as required.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures throughout the business to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Review policies and procedures on a regular basis and maintain version control.
- Verifying that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for the relevant jurisdictions. Research and analysis of new jurisdictions and compliance subjects.
- Identifying solutions to compliance issues and looking to implement improvements to existing prior to discussing with external parties.
- Operational working relationships include clients (existing and potential) Regulators, external legal advisors, and third-party product and software providers.
- Promote compliance within the business and solve problems as required.
- Assist with the company's compliance with any gambling license conditions and/or codes of practice by providing regular internal audits and training sessions.
- Assist with the submission of timely and high-quality regulatory returns and other required reports.
- Assist with license applications and renewals.
- Experience in compliance with both regulatory and technical/operational, internal control, internal audit, or a related area.
- Experience with gambling products, gambling companies or regulators.
- At least degree qualified in a management, business, technical or legal subject.
- Experience with remote gambling companies or regulatory bodies.
- Knowledge of AML legislation.
- A basic understanding of corporate documentation.
Relocation assistance can be provided on top of a competitive salary.