My client, a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations, is currently looking for a highly skilled Lead Data Engineer
to join their team in Tallinn, Estonia
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative company that values creativity and collaboration. A forward-thinking organization that prioritizes growth, both personally and professionally were you will
work with the latest technologies
in a superior working environment.
The client offers a competitive compensation & benefit package & will assist with relocation and visa application
As a Lead Data Engineer, you'll be responsible for people management, project communication, code review, technical discussions, and occasional hands-on work for small PoCs or critical fixes.
There will be a dedicated team of DataOps Engineers available to assist with infrastructure setup or changes so you can focus on your primary role of leading your team to success.
Desired experience and skillset:
If this sounds interesting to you apply and let's have a chat!
- We are looking for someone who is familiar with Cloud Data Solutions, services such as Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, VMs, network services (high-level understanding of such terms as Static IP, Load Balancer, VPC etc), Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Snowflake, dbt, Airflow. The tech stack is mainly GCP.
- The preferred programming language is Python.
- Expert-level SQL is a must.
- Managing teams of at least 4 people in the past.
- Familiarity with query optimisation and cloud cost management.
- Excellent communication skills (English).