System Administrator Posted 41 days ago
Malta, Europe€40k to €60kJob Reference: 34232
iGaming Client looking for a System Administrator
- Chance to work with key industry leaders.
- Hybrid Balance with Monday to Friday Office hours.
- Work on a modern state of the art tech stack handling up to 12 million users a day.
Salary : €40k - €60k
- Install, configure, and maintain servers, workstations, network equipment, and related hardware and software to ensure optimal system performance.
- Develop and review security procedures, disaster recovery plans, and implement data protection best practices to protect systems and maintain uptime.
- Manage user accounts, access controls, and maintain system and network documentation to ensure accurate records are kept and access is granted appropriately.
- Identify and troubleshoot production issues and provide incident reports to prevent future recurrences and maintain system reliability.
- Provide technical support on networks, virtualization, and other systems to ensure that employees have the resources they need to be productive and efficient.
- Continuously update and improve the technology infrastructure to ensure scalability, growth, and optimal performance.
- Extensive experience with Linux systems.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows desktop and Mac OSx administration.
- Strong knowledge of firewalls, network configuration, and security to maintain system safety.
- Proficiency in virtualized and cloud environments to support company resources.
- Bonus: Experience with proxying TCP and HTTP-based applications and containerization and orchestration technologies to improve and optimize system performance.