Marketing Client searching for a Technical Solutions Engineer
- Chance to work with key industry leaders with over +20 years of industry experience.
- Monday to Friday standard Office hours on a Remote basis.
- Allocated / Paid Professional development plan for all employees.
Application open to Mid - Senior Level Candidates.
Remote basis - Estonia - Georgia - Romania - Serbia
Salary : €50k - €80k depending on experience.
The Solutions Engineer is an intermediary role combining the responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer, Implementation Engineer and a Technical Product Manager. You will help in leading with the building of the premier supplier partnerships, integrations, media planning, campaign management, and reporting technologies, powered by science and machine learning.
You will be working hand in hand with all teams in the company.
- Backend & IT Ops.
- Business Development & Account management.
- Client Services.
- Marketing & Design.
Technical Support & Problem Solving
- Communicates with internal product users and external customers and partners on their questions/problems whilst gathering product feedback.
- Uses technical and analytical skills for troubleshooting user problems: analyzing software logs, mining into large arrays of data, running SQL queries, identifying discrepancies, and executing API calls.
- Identifies possible issues and their reasons, and clearly communicates them to product stakeholders. Coordinates with Product & Engineering to understand the effort to troubleshoot issues and implement options.
Integrations & Improvements
- Uses customer and user feedback and usage to identify new product opportunities and enhancements and present them to the team.
- Closely collaborates on UX requirements, business requirements and implementation details.
- Researches and creates new technical solutions for potential customers and partners.
- Helps develop new products and enhance existing products.
Reporting & Documentation
- Regularly crafts reports on product usage and issues. Suggests improvements based on the key takeaways from the reports.
- Assists the Engineering Team in writing technical specifications for proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other team members.
- Assists Product Team in the writing product documentation. Crafts a compelling message and tailors it for a given audience. Blends technical topics with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is clear and useful.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Executing API calls.
- Relational Databases, SQL Queries.
- Analyzing software logs and mining into large arrays of data.
- Experience in one of the following roles, Technical Support / Software Integrations / Implementations / Product Management or Related experience.
- Logical and mathematical ability.
- Using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, word processing, presentation creation/editing.
- Are a true team player.
- Like working in a truly multicultural environment.
- Would like to take an active part in shaping the future of marketing.
- Would like to have and see your work’s impact on the business.