One of the world’s biggest sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider is looking for a Social Media Sports Specialist to join their dynamic team based in Malta. You will be directly involved in activities engaging the biggest community of players in the world and will take care of all the social media and community related activities.
This role focuses on driving brand awareness, growing the community, and increasing engagement through compelling sports related content across owned social media channels, in line with brands tone of voice, and based on the calendar of events, campaigns and projects involving ambassadors, streamers and influencers.
The right candidate has a strong sport knowledge (football in particular) and a good understanding of the betting market, with a passion for social media.
The responsibilities of the role:
Who we’re looking for
- Work closely with the team to assist with brainstorming, briefing, production and execution of channel-specific communication plans, ensuring they are in line brands’ tone of voice and overarching strategy.
- Assist with planning and publishing of content calendar on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Aid with video content production and planning of streaming schedule on YouTube and Twitch
- Coordinate production of blog articles to amplify projects, campaigns, and product launches in line with team’s objectives
- Collaborate with wider internal teams (Studio, Marketing, CRM, PR, Live Events) so to ensure cross-departmental alignment
- Assist Communities and Engagement Manager with managing an external team of community moderators and planning of their activities, ensuring messages are responded to, in line with brand guidelines and following internal procedures.
- Assist with Streamer & influencers’ activations, work alongside internal and external stakeholders to define and execute plans, as well as report on results, identifying successes and areas for improvement.
The client is looking for someone with experience in a similar role, with a strong knowledge of the French market and influencer marketing. You will be an expert in social media, with a good understanding of social platforms and communities, and ability to communicate, present ideas and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Social Networks’ best practices
- Degree (or other qualification) in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of social media enterprise tools such as Sprinklr (beneficial, not essential).
- Fluent French and excellent English level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with the internal teams and external providers, with good teamwork skills in a dynamic environment.
- Maximum flexibility and willingness (possibility to work on late shifts or weekend to follow the main sports events).
- Keep up to date with digital trends and be a constant source of ideas and inspiration.
- Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
- Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 27 days paid annual leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us