Social Media ManagerPosted 48 days ago
London, - None Specified -£40,000 to £45,000Job Reference: 34162
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join an ambitious and fast-growing challenger brand in the Sports Betting and iGaming industry.
The role comes with plenty of autonomy and the ideal candidate will bring their own ideas and inspiration, ready to take the lead on delivering paid acquisition campaigns targeted at key milestones across the sporting calendar; as well as helping to implement an ‘always on’ organic content strategy.
- Driving new traffic through our acquisition funnel
- Increasing brand awareness and engagement among existing and new audiences
- Lead on all paid social media campaigns, managing all activity end-to-end with the aim of acquiring new customers around key sports and betting events throughout the year.
- Ownership of organic and paid social media roadmap and a monthly calendar to meet specific objectives.
- Manage the day to day running of accounts including organic content.
- Define targeting strategies to reach relevant audiences, employing a test and learn approach that constantly optimizes and seeks to demonstrate ROI consistently.
- Help define and manage budgets, providing forecasting around KPI’s.
- Own the social media roadmap leading on the content planning and delivery.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within iGaming.
- You’re proficient in using Facebook Business Manager / Ad Manager.
- You have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of paid social media and how these fit into different strategies and tactics for driving clicks and conversions.
- You are a sports fan or at least have a good level of understanding of the sports and/or betting and gaming industry.