My Client who is an online casino technology and services company is looking for Site Reliability Engineers to join their fully remote Team.
They promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to their staff. They continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where they help each other and take a holistic approach to their day-to-day responsibilities.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will focus on supporting the team and the existing development infrastructure by implementing the automation necessary to streamline the pipeline.
Some Tech they use include: Terraform, Kubernetes, ELK, and AWS services.
- At least 5 years of experience deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- Background in Linux administration
- Good networking understanding (TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, routing etc.)
- Scripting/programming knowledge of at least Unix shell scripting
- Good understanding of technologies such as Apache, Nginx, Databases (relational and key-value), DNS servers, etc
- Understanding of cloud-based infrastructures (AWS)
- Experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications, such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
Nice to have:
- Experience maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines with tools such as Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Experience deploying and supporting multiple staging/dev environments
- Experience implementing, operating, and supporting open-source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with security in AWS
What they offer:
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule
- Training on the job.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.