Industry-leading Payments Solutions Provider looking for a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer
- Join a company with a flexible, trust-based approach to their employees.
- Company with 17 offices around the world, with the opportunity to work on global projects and collaborate with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Work on a modern state-of-the-art tech stack.
Salary: Open to discussion based on experience
Bonus: Annual performance bonus up to 25% of annual salary
Location: Fully remote basis - based on a B2B(Freelance) agreement
- You'll work on complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for payment platforms, using Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- You'll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining highly available payment services with 99.99% uptime.
- You'll use TDD/BDD practices and tools like RSpec to ensure high-quality code.
- You'll collaborate with a talented team to scale the platform and build new features that help merchants worldwide.
- You have 3-4+ years of experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails, and you're comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- You're a fluent English speaker and have excellent communication skills.
- You're a motivated, hard-working individual who loves solving complex problems with a sense of humor.
Considered an advantage:
- You have experience in building APIs using the latest standards, and you're comfortable working with React and Redux.
- You have experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, web security, Docker, and containerized workloads.
- You have experience working with AWS, Terraform, and Ansible, and you have previous experience in the payment industry.
- Excellent working conditions, casual working atmosphere.
- Excellent remuneration package, being in the top 10% of the industry standard.
- A focus on your professional development.
- Team building and fun activities;
- Benefits platform containing many benefits to choose from.