Senior PHP developer to join a remote team
PHP is the main technology of our client projects that processes tens of millions requests per day. It is used for features like their user system, contests and the game engine of 20+ games. The PHP API serves their Vue.js frontend and the PHP crons make sure all the data is processed correctly.
While they love object-oriented programming for some features, the majority of code base is following functional programming principles; They hope you are good in both! Some new services might be made in frameworks like Laravel, Lumen or Symfony.
Besides maintaining their current code, they plan to launch all kinds of new features for CMS and CRM purposes and also build new revolutionary games.
You will work in a small but passionate team of 8 other developers, along with project managers, designers, marketing team and system admins. They expect you to be able to work good in a team but also independently.
- You should have at least 6 years' experience with the full cycle of development
- Expert in MySQL; database performance is very important for us
- Excellent knowledge of Composer, Git, PHPUnit and web application security
- Good problem-solving skills and mathematical skills
- Experience with Node.js and/or Vue.js is a plus
- Attraction for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is a plus
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home / remotely
- Flexible working hours