Senior GoLang Posted 9 days ago
Malta€65-€75K (+20% individual performance bonus)Job Reference: 34549
Industry leading iGaming provider require multiple GO Developers
They want top level talent, taking you on a long term journey. They provide a clear promotion policy, so you can plan your career for years ahead.
Your Day to Day:
- Help build a highly distributed microservices Betting systems
- Work with a top level talented team of developers, where achievement is rewarded with generous incentives, and growth opportunities
- Work in the best way that works for you - with a trust/results based approach
- Writing code with Golang of the highest quality.
- Designing, Developing and releasing cloud tech with microservices and event-based systems (AWS, Kafka)
- Creating and improving the core service API, infrastructural components, and backend processing systems.
- Take ownership and deploying your services in production
- Developing secure, high-performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage.
- Have a voice and use it - offer your thoughts to make the product and or environment better.
- Review work of your colleagues and help them to improve their decisions
- Participate in preparing architecture and process proposals
Who you are:
- 3+ years production level experience with Golang.
- Expertise with developing modern APIs with microservices and event-based platforms (preferably Kafka)
- Expertise with Persistence stores like Event Store, Elastic, Mongo, Redis
- Expertise with automated testing toolsets and methodologies
- Expertise with CI/CD frameworks and pipelines
- Expertise with concurrency, application security, caching, high availability
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Hands-on experience with Kafka ecosystem
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Teamcity, and monitoring/logging tools, e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch Kibana, Pagerduty, etc.
- Experience with any one of those: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker-Compose, ECR, ECS