Senior Developer - Remote in Germany or Remote in EUPosted 38 days ago
Berlin, Germany€65-85KJob Reference: 34246
Award winning slot game provider need more Senior Developers on a remote basis
- Remote in Germany, on a Permanent contract in the EU or B2B outside of the EU
- Join a company - certified as Great Place to Work and multiple social/ecological initiatives
- Utilise a modern state of the art technology stack - working with a personal development coach to become the best version of yourself
Who you are:
- Fluent in German (C1) and good English (B2).
- 4+ years of experience with one of: GoLang, Java or Kotlin
- Strong good know-how in object-oriented programming.
- Strong experience with Microservices and REST, Gitlab, Build Pipelines, Docker.
- Ideally, you have experience or knowledge of Cloud, (AWS, GCP or Azure).
Your Day to Day:
- The strategic orientation of the client's software architectures over the entire project life cycle.
- Work on improving the quality and structure of the code base.
- Design a comprehensive test coverage, especially in security-critical areas.
You will have:
- Creative control - Your own independent way of working and define quality as a success factor.
- To follow clean code principles and use design patterns.
- To work using agile methods.
- To provide support in the Operations area and independently implement CI/CD pipelines, among other things.
What else can the client offer you?
- Chance to work on cool products.
- Sustainable corporate growth.
- Plenty of creative freedom thanks to flat structures and a collaborative culture.
- Intensive, structured onboarding and customized personnel development.
- High flexibility in terms of working hours and place of work.