My client, a leading payment service provider, is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer
to join their dynamic IT team in Bulgaria
You can work fully remote
or go to the office to do hybrid
work if you want.
• Work collaboratively as part of an agile and cross-functional team.
• Work closely with all development teams responsible for the mobile applications and their backend.
• Lead and participate in the design, development, maintenance, and delivery process of our Android apps.
• Help drive technical competency in the Android engineering area.
• 6+ years of software engineering experience, with 4+ years of mobile experience (Android or iOS).
• Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK and related tools.
• Strong expertise in Java or Kotlin, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
• Strong expertise in Android UI/UX design principles.
• Good knowledge of data persistence, networking, security, web services in a mobile environment.
• Experience with APIs and client-server application models.
• Experience in TDD or BDD.
Nice to have but not a must:
• Experience with Kotlin.
• Knowledge of mPOS.
If this sounds interesting to you apply and let's have a chat!