Senior Affiliate Manager BrazilPosted 24 days ago
BrazilAttractiveJob Reference: 35358
Who will you be working for?
- Online entertainment company in the Brazilian sports betting and gaming sector. The brand aims to be recognised as unique, innovative and high-spirited, offering a multitude of services and spreading the message that life is good and beautiful. Our client is looking for an ambitious and experienced Affiliate Manager to join their team in Brazil.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing affiliates, handling queries, commercial negotiations, and affiliate support.
- Monitoring, tracking, and evaluating all affiliate marketing activities in order to deliver incremental revenue month on month.
- Recruitment of new affiliates.
- Implementing marketing campaigns for the existing affiliates, including marketing messages adjustment for affiliates, and setting up tracking tools for specific landing pages and affiliates.
- Working with the design team to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities via affiliate sites.
- Responsible for Affiliates channel KPIs.
- Work closely with Trading, Product, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, VIP functions to optimise customer LTVs.
- Experience of working with affiliate tracking platforms such as Income Access or NetRefer.
- Demonstrated track record of managing successful affiliate marketing campaigns and achieving revenue targets.
- Fluent in written and verbal Portuguese and English.
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in online gambling businesses.
- Ability to create strong relationships within the Affiliates, Marketing team and the wider business and customers.