Our client is one of the world’s biggest online gaming companies, with clients in over 100 countries and are looking for a Regional Manager (Asia) to help support thei continued growth.
For this exciting opportunity, the client is looking for someone to leverage their unique brand proposition in order to continue building their footprint in the Chinese Market. The primary purpose of this role is to oversee marketing initiatives in the region, developing new strategies and operational plans for acquisition, retention and engagement of player base.
- Ownership of the Asia marketing strategy and business performance focus in China.
- Work with the Marketing Chinese team to define detailed marketing plans to target the Chinese market.
- Drive the product and content localisation to make it suitable for the Chinese market.
- Develop and execute bonus campaign plans and player communication including campaign briefings, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copy writers and designers, signing off assets and marketing material
- Manage bonus and marketing budget for China.
- Work closely with key departments within the business.
- Pinpoint the payment provision and processing requirements for the markets, working closely with our payments team to drive solutions.
- Keep up to date with the market (both Chinese and Global), industry knowledge, and all relevant regulations in order to ensure that our game offerings and relationships with the suppliers stay compliant
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in a similar role within iGaming is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of the Chinese market.
- Excellent communication, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven with a positive and hands-on attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package, with the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world! To find out more please get in touch today!