Award winning Gaming Provider need QA Team Lead
- Join an award winning company where your growth will be mutually integral to their own success.
- Perfect position for someone with a taste of team management who is hungry and willing to be further invested in.
- The client are mainly in a manual testing environment with a view to gradual transition into automation.
The client need a responsible, communicative and professional candidate to lead their QA team in testing extraordinary web-based casino games.
Kindly note this role can be onsite in Varna or remote if you wish, the client believes in a flexible trust based approach to their employees, in the best way that works for you!
What will your day to day duties involve?
- Testing of new and existing games, admin panels and the related subsystems;
- Monitoring and testing external communication with third-party systems;
- Regression testing;
- Taking ownership and providing key input into overall strategy and decision-making processes.
- Leading a team of QA engineers and caring for their professional development;
What kind of profile are the client expecting?
- 3+ years within Quality assurance;
- Some experience of leading a small team (from 3 to 5 people);
- Experience with Postman or alternatives for API testing;
- Experience with task management systems such as Jira / GitLab or alternatives;
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with automation and SQL.
- Experience in the iGaming industry.
What can the client offer?
- A competitive salary and periodical increases corresponding to the person's skills and performance;
- Annual bonus based on performance;
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- Casual working environment with a collaborative nature
- Soft skills trainings and free consultations with business coach;
- Upskilling opportunities (Udemy courses)
- Multisport card;
- Additional medical and dental health insurance;