- Review requirements and design documents to develop meaningful test cases and test plans
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans and test cases
- Identify, document and track defects
- Review, collaborate and recommend QA processes
- Stay informed on customer and industry trends regularly integrating into on-going testing
- Understand and drive QA methodologies and practices throughout QA and Development
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and address the needs of users.
- Thorough understanding of software development best practices and procedures.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Strong development skills developing in OOP and MVC/MVVM patterns
- Highly effective oral and written communication; ability to explain complex designs and relationships
- Ability to be licensed as an Employee by various racing and gaming jurisdictions in which we operate, as required.
- Authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies
- Experience with mobile testing is a plus
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Strong communication, written skills, and interpersonal skills (required to establish and maintain inter-departmental relationships)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Recent experience serving as an Agile Scrum team member
- Strong software engineering and development life cycle knowledge
- Experience with automation technologies is a plus : Selenium, Ready! API, Java, XML, Git
- BS/MS EE/CS or technical degree or relevant experience
- Authorized to work in the US on full-time basis
Licenses/Certificates: Ability to be licensed as an Employee by various racing and gaming jurisdictions in which we operate, as required.
Physical Demands: The following physical and mental demands are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, sometimes for prolonged periods, while working at a desk, on the phone, and the computer; type on a computer keyboard; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk or hear; reach with hands or arms; walk or stand; and perform some repetitive motion activities.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, color differentiation, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires working effectively as part of a team and concentrating on various details when faced with interruptions and changing work priorities.
- The mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions, as described above, including but not limited to: demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues; reason, calculate figures and amounts; collect, interpret, and analyze complex data and information, and draw valid conclusions; interpret procedures and policies; and meet schedules in a dynamic and sometimes demanding work environment.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics represent those employees encounter while performing this job's essential functions in a typical office environment.
- An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.