Growing Crypto company need Python developers!
- Benefit from a flexible trust based approach that helps you to deliver your best work on your own terms
- Work with a state of the art tech stack
- Join a rapidly growing company at the right time
You will join one of the client's agile development teams, assisting with the improvement of capabilities of their products. You will work on their API-centric platform.
Your Day to Day:
- Have a voice and use it: Contribute actively to design and architecture sessions
- Strive for the best: Ensure code quality standards are enforced during the peer review process
- Collaborate: Work with product owners during sprint planning
- Support the deployment process: Review logs for errors after code deployment.
- Define code architecture decisions: support a high-performance and scalable application.
- Leadership: Lead as your project's technical expert and provide unblocking decisions to the development team
- Monitor and reduce technical debt: Also support constant improvements in the SDLC
Who you are:
- Experience in python web frameworks like Flask/Django
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Strong Python coding skills (3.4+) with an understanding of performance issues, code readability, and maintainability
- In-depth knowledge of SQL preferably with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Experience utilising AWS services
- Previous experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Software architecture knowledge
- Previous experience with REST API development and integration
- Blockchain development experience
- Experience with Kibana and Elasticsearch
- Scrum/Agile experience
- DevOps experience
- Previous experience in the fintech industry
What else the client can offer you:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Feel free to skip the commute on most days, and hit your deadlines from home based on their hybrid office and flexible hours policy.
- Food: Save hundreds of euros on food each year thanks to their daily snacks provided at the office.
- Discounts: Benefit from a variety of discounts that you get on gym and spa memberships, hospitals and clinics, restaurants, and bars.
- Wellness: Ease off the financial burden on sports-related memberships by taking advantage of their sports allowance, not to mention our regular fitness challenges!
- Entertainment: Be part of their customary after-hour events that will surely help you integrate better with your colleagues and unwind from a hard day’s work.
- Training: Keep your skills up to date with their free training and education plans.