Who will you be working for?
A global Gaming Technology operator is looking for a Senior Product Manager, to join their international team.
This is full remote role.
- Lead the end-to-end development of selected products and ensure the achievement of growth and expansion plans
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify client needs, track market trends, and spot competitive opportunities within the sportsbook industry.
- Lead the management of Product Owners (POs) within the sportsbook domain, driving feature and function development in alignment with our strategic roadmap.
- Collect, validate and evaluate relevant information from internal and external sources and develop plausible assumptions about future business trends and market opportunities
- Collaborate within the company to maintain continuous product improvement through market trend surveillance, competitor analyses, and study of product complaint trends
- Spearhead strategic planning and execution efforts for sportsbook product management to achieve our Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Proficiency in agile development methodologies.
- At least 3 year of experience in iGaming and 4 to 7 years of experience in product management.
- Strong knowledge in Sportsbook.
- Proven track record in product management or as a product owner, preferably in the Sportsbook sector.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other languages is a plus.