Our client are a heavily backed esports startup, who are on the hunt for an experienced & highly adaptable Product Manager within the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and driving the roadmap for new features and content
- Lead planning meetings.
- Ensure that products are scalable, sustainable, and future proof.
- Work with design teams to drive pioneering UX and UI
- Maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the company’s strategic goals and vision.
- Prioritise product features and requirements based on customer needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to inform product decisions.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure that features are built to spec and delivered on time.
- Manage the backlog and prioritise user stories for sprints.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, in the online casino, sportsbook or CS:GO skin trading spaces
- Experience managing live products, preferably with multivariate testing experience.
- Exceptional data analysis skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and engaging user experiences.