PSP Operations SpecialistPosted 13 days ago
Sliema, Malta, EuropeCirca 33000Job Reference: 35385
Pentasia are looking for a committed and skilled PSP Operations Specialist.
The PSP Operations Specialist will be reporting into the PSP Operation and Configuration Manager and will oversee every PSP day to day and long-term operation matters. You will be part of a warm, friendly, and welcoming culture within the Malta Office, so we expect you to be equally warm and welcoming.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 150+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino easy.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Requirements for the role:
- PSPs performance and optimization.
- Cashier optimization.
- Raise and monitor technical bugs, operational tasks and feature requests to the platform providers and PSPs.
- Perform testing and Quality Assurance cases.
- Internal focal point for queries from other WLC departments such as CS, Payments, Compliance, and AM.
- Transaction error codes monitoring and optimization
- Support new brands launch
- Build protocols and procedures.
- Assist finance department with reconciliation and settlement matters and be in charge of funds collection from PSPs.
- Assist PSP onboarding team with commercials and new solutions offered by existing PSPs.
- Work closely with the platforms as a PSP Product stakeholder and suggest platform/Gateway improvements for a better performance and customer experience.
- Be available and conduct online and in person meetings with PSPs.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to work a 8 day shift every 2 weeks. This is only temporary whilst another team is being built internally, you will be compensated for this.
- At least 1 year experience in a PSP/Payments team in the iGaming industry.
- Experience in Payment IQ.
- Experience In Excel, word, Jira, Confluence.
- Detail oriented.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Capable of adapting to changes in a timely manner.