My client in the iGaming industry is growing their team. Their main purpose is to create unique platform services and user experience.
They are looking for PHP Developers to join them.
This position can be fully remote in Europe, but they have a few offices (Malta, Portugal, Bulgaria, Latvia, UK, Ireland) and you are welcome to work from there.
You will be responsible for designing and developing scalable, secure, and high-performance server-side applications for our platform.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of business requirements and implementation of solutions
- Contribute to overall strategic direction and roadmaps, working together with project managers and product owners
- Own analysis, design, and delivery of end-to-end features, employing industry best practices, with a special focus on scalability and high performance
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor others, help the team to grow their skills, as well as developing your own skills by experimenting with and learning new technologies and methodologies
- Take ownership of system stability over the different environments
- Maintain and continually improve the existing systems and protocols to meet evolving business needs and creative ideas for improvement
- Write clean, well-documented, maintainable, and reliable code
- Offer technical support and resolve any related issues
- Integrate new products into the existing framework while ensuring seamless operation
- Implement security and data protection measures to safeguard the confidential information
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements
What is in it for you:
- 3-4 years of experience working with PHP and object-oriented programming (OOP) willing to work without the use of frameworks
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Agile principles, Security, and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Experience working in a LEMP environment
- Hands-on experience in REST with high-load environments, and a deep understanding of Web Socket-based infrastructure
- Proficient in writing and optimizing MySQL queries, and architect data solutions in high-concurrency environments
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Comfortable with a “you build it, you run it” culture
- Experience or knowledge in Integrations and Payments will be a plus
- Employees' well-being company commitment
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in a highly international environment, with people from multiple nationalities (10+ different nationalities) that embrace diversity