Manager Mobile Application Delivery
Are you a driven leader with a passion for gaming and a talent for managing people? I have an exciting opportunity for you to lead a team within the dynamic gaming sector as a Mobile Application Delivery Manager.
As the Mobile Application Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of product developers and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards. You will be working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment, and you will have the chance to shape the future of mobile gaming.
This role is fully remote
reporting to an office in Madrid.
- Manage the development team in terms of technical guidance, managing the project deliveries and their growth.
- Responsible for timely completion of the sprints by team members and ensure the delivery of overall project
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development
- Develops new functionality as required by product marketing and development management as designed by architects.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Produce quality software artefacts
- Understands test driven development.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3 years of experience as manager/senior team lead
- Total 7-9 years of experience in software development
- 2 years of experience in Hybrid Mobile App Development
- 1 year experience with Android and iOS programming languages: Kotlin/Java, Objective-C/Swift
- Requires a minimum 1 year experience with Ionic 2.X+, Cordova-PhoneGap
- Requires a minimum 3 years of experience using REST based APIGood understanding about REST API, cloud deployment, etc.