About the company:
My Client is a leading game developer providing player-favourites to the most successful global brands in the iGaming industry.
Powering up new possibilities of play through one single API, my client offers a multi-product portfolio of award-winning slots, live casino, bingo, virtual sports, sportsbook and more, available in all major regulated markets, languages and currencies.
Driven by a persistence to craft immersive experiences and responsible thrills, their global team consistently deliver best-in-class services with a dedication to create games that players love time and time again.
• Own the local marketing strategy, manage its overall budget and execution
• Promote our brand in a premium format in any channels
• Manage offline activities such as industry events & customer events end to end –attend conferences, client meetings
• Manage social media channels / paid advertising platforms by developing and coordinating an online advertising strategy (banners, editorials, interviews), as well asmaintain the relationship with the third-party advertisers – all in line with compliance & regulations
• Create dedicated content for multiple digital channels (e.g. blogs, affiliates, paid media and social media etc.)
• Leverage our player social tournaments platform (if applicable) to educate players about our games (B2C focus)
• Expert in the iGaming industry in Spain
• 10+ years experience in marketing in managing large scale / performing teams
• Understand our B2B and B2C audiences
• Knowledgeable about iGaming products
• Well connected within the industry
• Strong creative but also analytical skills
• Knowledge of paid media / social media platforms, Google analytics
• Project management / good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
• Understanding of procurement processes & vendor management
• Be proactive, friendly, passionate and energetic