My client, is a growing and innovate Fintech company spealizing in the open banking space. With their open banking SaaS platform, thier goal is to enable account providers to meet and keep to their regulatory obligations, whilst bringing exciting new open banking tools to their customers.
I am looking for the ideal candidate to drive my client's marketing activities.
Whilst the business has established successful marketing activities, you will be the first dedicated marketing hire and with full support from the management team you will have the opportunity to help set and deliver the right marketing strategy and processes for the business based on your experience.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that has an entrepreneurial mindset, likes to get things done and enjoys working while having fun.
As a Marketing Manager, you will lead all marketing efforts and initiatives regarding integrated marketing tactics, social media, and other digital media channels. You should also have a good understanding and experience of content marketing, thought leadership, PR and managing events.
This is a pivotal role for my client's business and the role will report to the CCO. The role provides significant opportunities for personal growth and development as the organisation grows. My client is passionate about people challenging themselves.
- Contribute towards, and execute the marketing plan
- Administer budgets for the smooth operation of marketing activities
- Create and monitor touchpoints across various platform keeping the business vision aligned
- Build and execute a plan that enables the business to test all available channels (owned, shared, paid and earned).
- Set benchmark goals for each piece of activity
- Accelerate campaigns that deliver, nurture those with potential and share learnings from activity that doesn't deliver
- Ensure that our website and promotional materials are updated on a regular basis. - Support sales with relevant assets and collateral required
- Define KPIs to be put in place with your line manager
- Coordinate activities of any third-party relations such as external vendors, freelancers, agencies etc, where appropriate
- Help define social media marketing strategy
- Manage the company’s social media channels end-to-end
- Prepare any messaging and assets and align them with the business's objectives
- Implement activities with the goal of increasing reach and followers of our social media channels
- Research and recommend events that are in line with sales objectives that the company and/or sales team should exhibit/attend
- Manage all tasks required to exhibit at tradeshows (i.e. bookings, designs, etc)
- Ensure that event performance is monitored and data is captured
- Pitch senior leadership spokespeople for speaking opportunities at trade events
- Assist with draft, distribution and monitoring success of press releases, blogs, and new content
- Research and recommend awards the company should apply to, and draft award applications
- Care about the quality of the work we deliver and have a creative mindset
- Be a team player, specialising in marketing but happy to get involved in other areas
- Bring your own ideas to the table
- Working in a scale up isn't a pre-requisite, but the ability to think big and punch above our weight is. We do things differently, we genuinely care about our team, clients, the industry and the wider environment we operate in ... your job will be to help us share who we are with the wider world
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing role, ideally (but not necessarily) within the "Fintech" industry
- Hands-on experience in executing marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge and understanding of web analytics and Google Ads
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Ability to manage budgets
- Ability to quickly prioritize and assign tasks
- Excellent project management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail