Marketing DirectorPosted 48 days ago
London, United Kingdom90,000 - £100,000Job Reference: 34063
Our client a privately owned sportsbook is looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Director who will own the marketing strategy for products used by millions of daily global users. You will collaborate with talented stakeholders across this remote-working organization to establish clear and measurable goals, and create marketing campaigns that excite and engage customers in multiple emerging markets. In this role, you will be expected to bring a forward-thinking mindset to a small marketing team, utilizing new methods and technologies, such as AI, to drive innovation and optimize marketing performance.
Experience in the Brazilian market would be advantageous and any experience in emerging markets would be beneficial.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and measurable 360 marketing strategy that aligns with overall business objectives
- Generate and execute a user acquisition, retention, and churn strategy across various geographic regions while continuously tracking and analyzing user metrics to make data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Create, lead and maintain a martech strategy, identifying and documenting the required tools, features and jobs to do
- Research and implement AI-powered tools to optimize marketing efforts across various disciplines, including SEO, advertising, paid media, and CRM
- Build and manage relationships with external vendors and partners, such as affiliate partners, media buying agencies and influencers
- Collaborate with internal teams, specifically the product team, to develop and implement go-to-market strategies that align with the product team's delivery schedule
- Recruit, manage, lead and motivate a team of marketing professionals, ensuring the team builds and maintains a deep understanding of our customers
You will need
- Experience implementing high-growth marketing strategies in emerging markets
- A customer centric mindset with the ability to analyze customer behaviours
- An in-depth understanding of both affiliate and viral marketing
- Demonstrable evidence of making data-justified marketing decisions
- Experience of working with creative design teams and agencies
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO, CRM and programmatic advertising methods
If this sounds like you and you would like a call to discuss in more detail please get in touch.