A growing iGaming business is looking to hire an experienced MLRO.
Working remotely, there will be occasional travel within the UK to the company's office locations.
The main duties will cover;
• Perform the MLRO role independently, whilst maintaining stakeholder relationships.
• Produce reports for key stakeholders setting out key developments within the subject matter (both externally and within the business) and the operation and effectiveness of the company’s AML/Fraud systems and controls.
• Being responsible for designing and carrying out AML/CTF risk assessments across the company.
• Being point of contact for audits from the UKGC
• Ensure transactions made through our payment processes are compliant with all AML/CFT standards.
• Communication with the Legal, Compliance, Marketing and stakeholders on the most suitable way to combat ML and TF.
• Standardising and writing down current ML/TF processes and training the staff in using those to judge cases on a regular basis.
• Regular analysis of the company’s AML/CFT and compliance efforts.
• Responsible for dealing with the regulatory and law enforcement bodies in reference to suspicious transaction reports submitted externally to the relevant FIU.
• Being an integral part of liaison with gambling regulators, other relevant authorities and third parties (including the Group’s banks) in relation to AML/CTF and other related matters.
Applications will be considered from professionals already in the UK, iGaming experience is beneficial but not a necessity.
A competitive salary is available for this role.