ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
Showcase your vibrant personality as a Pragmatic Play Online Casino Dealer! Present our exciting table games from the comfort and safety of our private, state-of-the-art studios. You’ll host iconic casino games like Baccarat and Roulette, with unlimited virtual players from all around the world. Best of all, no experience is required! Our incredible Training team will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you will need!
- Conduct live games for online players in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Interact with players in a professional and friendly manner, while providing them with excellent customer service
- Deal cards, spin a wheel, announce various winning bets as well as card shuffling
- Perform Floor Supervisor responsibility on a rotating basis
- Quick and accurate handling of cards and other gaming equipment
- Follow strict security procedures and protocols to ensure the integrity of the games
- Assist players with the rules of game and effectively answer any questions related to winnings, or other concerns
- Escalate any disputes accordingly to the company’s policies in an efficient and timely manner
- Attend training sessions and stay up to date with new games and industry trends
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Must be comfortable working on camera during live games
- Have excellent communications and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable with technology and have basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm under pressure, maintaining accuracy and discretion
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic casino games knowledge would be an asset
- Must be able to comply with the gaming licensing directive upon hire date
- Shift work – Mornings/Afternoons/Nights, Weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- On-site (5140 Yonge Street, North York, ON)