Lead Python Engineer Posted 13 days ago
Valletta, Malta, EuropeExcellent remuneration packageJob Reference: 34564
My client, a company focused on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain technologies, is looking for a skilled Tech Lead to join their team remotely.
The company is dedicated to attracting the best talent available and is committed to providing highly competitive compensation packages.
As a Technical Lead you will play a crucial role in shaping the team's technical direction, ensuring alignment between the team's strategy and the company's overall strategy, and spearheading cross-functional initiatives to successful completion.
• Lead the technical team to perform Proof of Concept (PoC) on solutions and components.
• Lead the technical best practices and principles on data APIs and Microservices architecture.
• Building efficient and reusable backend components and architecting reliable, performant, and scalable data solutions
• Deliver the overall technical solution for data APIs and Microservices with related platforms and areas.
• Explore the suitable technology stack for the API and Microservice architecture.
• Work with project managers to support project plans and correct resource and time allocation.
• Work with the development lead and oversee the technical work.
Desired experience and skillset:
• 5+ years of scaleup/enterprise technical design experience on Cloud and Microservice architecture.
• 7+ years of application development / technical implementation experience.
• Strong "can-do" attitude.
• Experience in digital transformation, transforming from Monolithic to Microservice application.
o Cloud-based docker platform (ECS/Kubernetes)
o Kafka (or RMQ, Apache Pulsar)
o NoSQL (E.g. MongoDB)
o RDBMS and SQL (E.g. MySQL)