Malta, on site - Full time
A growing payment gateway are looking for a Junior Lawyer to join their team.
This is a standalone role and the ideal candidate would be the point of contact for the clients regarding legal enquiries and more.
Reporting to the COO and CEO.
- Conduct legal research using various resources to support contracted attorneys.
- Draft and review legal documents, contracts, and correspondence.
- Assist in case management by organizing and maintaining legal files, calendars, and deadlines.
- Liaise with clients, and other parties to schedule appointments, gather information, and facilitate case progress.
- Prepare and file legal documents with courts and government agencies if required.
- Collaborate with attorneys to prepare for meetings, hearings, and trials.
- Review and summarize legal documents, and other records.
- Stay updated with changes in laws and regulations relevant to the practice area.
- Assist in administrative tasks such as billing, time tracking, and client updates.
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure ethical conduct in all tasks.
- Legal Studies, or a related field.
- Experience as a Lawyer in payments or corporate background
- Proficiency in legal research tools and software.
- Strong organizational, multitasking skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in legal document preparation.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Competitive salary and health insurance.