Java Developer - Remote SpainPosted 12 days ago
Malaga, Spain€45000Job Reference: 34491
Would you be interested in working in Cryptocurrency?
My Client is looking for 3 Senior Java Developers to join their team. They transform traditional merchant services into Bitcoin payment processing platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU BRING
- Work, research and learn with the newest tools!
- Work as part of the Back End Team with a focus on security and quality (test automation).
- Develop high quality, scalable and maintainable solutions
- Design, static analysis, code review, continuous integration.
- Performance, automated, functional testing and penetration.
- Participate in the design process and create/edit/ review design suggestions and documentation.
- Implement simple solutions for complex problems
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- At least 5+ years of experience with Java.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Microservices.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Spring/Sprinboot.
- Experience with REST APIs or Web Services.
- Have strong knowledge in testing frameworks: JUnit, Spock, Mockito.
- Have experience with Kafka and Cloud (AWS).
- Ideally experience with messaging frameworks and EDA
- Ideally experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Good level of English (Ideally B2 or higher)
Next Steps: Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very competitive salary with flexible compensation plan.
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + Malaga and public holidays of Spain.
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences