I'm working with a well known three pillar iGaming business looking for an infosec engineer to help across their entire group.
Their three pillars cover:
- Player Acquisition Team - Lead generation and in-house acquisition agency
- B2C Team - Game Operators
- B2B Team - Content provider
We are currently seeking an Information Security Engineer to join our client's team.
As an IT Security Engineer, your main responsibility will be to uphold the highest security standards within our organization. This role requires effective communication skills and an analytical approach to identifying and mitigating risks.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Monitoring and analyzing security threats and events.
- Conducting regular security and vulnerability assessments of internal systems.
- Investigating and tracking cyber security incidents and events to identify root causes.
- Leading the design, implementation, and management of security projects.
- Performing frequent Risk Analysis, Security Audits, and Reviews.
- Assisting in the development, maintenance, and implementation of Security Standards, Policies, and Procedures.
- Defining security requirements and providing guidance to internal teams for integrating secure design solutions.
- Articulating and maintaining Security Principles.
- Staying updated on best security practices and industry events.
- Designing and conducting Information Security Training.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates with a strong background in Information Security.
- 2+ years of experience working with Cloud and Hosted Infrastructure, including SaaS platforms.
- Must have experience in application penetration testing.
- Proficiency in working with and administering a Linux environment, including virtualization and containerization.
- Understanding of data network and infrastructure elements, such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, IPS/IDS.
- Familiarity with security standards and best practices, including International Standards such as ISO, NIST.
- Candidates with an Application Security or Coding background will be considered favorably.
My client operates with a flat company structure. They firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. They offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.