Head of SEO Posted 11 days ago
MaltaATTRACTIVE REMUNERATIONJob Reference: 34375
A new and innovative igaimg affilate start-up is looking for an experienced Head of SEO to join their team in Malta on a remote basis.
My client prides themselves on thier company culture and as well as obtaining the necesscary hard skills, soft skills and leadership skills are equally important.
If you have managed a team of junior SEO professionals and obtain a techical SEO skillset, this one is for you!
What will you do?
Who are you?
- Stay abreast of changes and updates in the SEO landscape to accordingly update the SEO strategy and advise other department heads
- Identify and assess business opportunities through search
- Benchmark our company’s sites against key competitors and industry leaders
- Work closely with content team to implement appropriate approaches and tactics
- Guide SEO team to achieve key goals and objectives for the department and the company
- Collaborate with other department heads to ensure that SEO strategy and tactics support other department objectives as needed to achieve company objectives
The ideal candidate will have these skills and qualities:
Nice to have:
- At least 5 years of SEO experience, including at least 3 years leading an SEO team
- Proven experience in improving a site’s organic search rankings and visibility in highly competitive industries/niches or for highly competitive keywords. We will ask you to provide examples of this.
- Demonstrated experience identifying major opportunities in SEO
- Skilled at managing both off-site and on-site tactics
- Experienced in using a suite of tools to generate insights and assess situations including Google Search Console, SEOTesting, Screamingfrog, Ahrefs, Semrush, Nightwatch and more
- Strong communications and teamwork skills, including fluency in English
- Self-starter, resourceful and responsive – clear ability to work independently with minimal supervision and still move projects forward
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strategic, collaborative and proactive
- Ability to recruit and mentor talented people and bring out team members’ potential
- Experience with Wordpress sites
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency a plus
- Comfortable with Slack, Google Suite (or similar tools), Jira