Head of Product - Lobby Posted 12 days ago
Dependant on Experience Job Reference: 34514
- Our client is a market leading B2B iGaming Supplier and are currently looking for an enthusiastic ‘Head of Product – Lobby’ to join their Product team to assist in building and setting up the overall lobby and cross sell strategy and define the product around it.
- Produce successful lobby systems in an Agile environment.
- Define and communicate the lobby and cross sell vision together with teams of Developers, Testers, and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to analyse and evaluate user journeys and churn points.
- Coordinate the lobby roadmap, setting daily, short-term, and long-term goals and ensure lobby production proceeds according to schedule.
- Resolve development issues, prioritizing features correctly.
- Ensure new monitoring systems are evaluated for usability and performance, analysing trends in the gaming market, and researching the market: products, customers, competitors, trends.
- Years of Product experience within software development teams.
- Experience with AB testing systems and optimising user journeys.
- Experience with user recommendation systems and gamification
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
- Good record of driving and creating the product concepts and building outstanding solid solutions together with your teams