Head of Financial Planning and AnalysisPosted 7 days ago
Gibraltar, EUROPECompetitive SalaryJob Reference: 34595
An award winning company in the iGaming sector is looking to hire a qualified Head of F, P and A.
Ideally based in Gibraltar, this person will report to the CFO and have responsibility for;
Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance. Using the output from this analysis to drive improvement in the growth and profitability of the business.
Requirements for this Role;
- Budgeting and forecasting: coordinate and deliver budgets and forecasts including reporting to senior management and key stakeholders with supporting analysis of assumptions.
- Financial modelling – development of financial models to assist strategic decision making.
- Data analysis: Running data analysis to provide insight into financial and operational performance, implementing KPI’s and targets for the various departments.
- Board Reporting: work closely with the CFO on the preparation of the monthly management and board packs.
- Standardisation and simplification: proactively drive the use and adoption of KPI’s for a high growth SaaS business.
- Reporting: produce monthly reporting pack for the business, bringing insights to key stakeholders.
- Risk Assessment: Perform risk measurement analysis to measure current and planned exposures.
- M&A: Support on M&A activity as required and help expedite the integration of acquisitions.
- Month Close: Support the monthly close process.
An attractive salary is on offer for this position.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, detail orientated as well as an ability to see the “big picture”.
- Strong communication skills, and experience presenting to and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Previous FP&A and/or financial modelling experience essential.
- Advanced MS Excel expertise.
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience with forecasting revenues in a subscription/recurring business model.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong commercial business focus to provide accurate and relevant financial modelling
- Ideally will have prior exposure to a high growth dynamic business, preferably PE or VC backed.
- The following would be an advantage:
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience of implementing a budgeting and forecasting tool.