Head of Customer ServicesPosted 156 days ago
Bucharest, Romania, Malta€60,000Job Reference: 34413
Pentasia are currently recruiting for a Head of Customer Services to be based in either Bucharest or Sofia. This is a key role in the Live Casino (LC) business vertical as customer satisfaction ensures customer retention.
The head of this department will be responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of technical and customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process, and tools, to meet & exceed customer SLAs and satisfaction.
This department generally interacts with customers via direct player interactions using the live chat facility as part of the live dealer tables as well as providing 1st line support for operators via our service desk (Freshdesk) & Skype. This team works in close co-ordination with technical support & account managers to resolve queries in time.
- Work with VP and COO to grow the capability and capacity internationally of CS team to meet evolving needs of the business (product/language),
- Input into creation , management and execution of the customer experience strategy for live Casino that supports the divisions wider objectives.
- Ensuring the strategy is understood and bought into by your direct reports and wider team, and effectively delivered throughout the organization
- Play a key role in outlining and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction, NPS, customer retention, and new business growth;
- Create a structure for the existing Operations department to focus on problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation;
- Lead, and take overall accountability for the operations and strategic direction of the LC Customer Support team in an 24/7/365 environment;
- Define & Monitor KPI’s for the team;
- Support and develop the customer support managers and their teams to ensure a high standard of customer service is consistently being delivered;
- Coach, train, mentor & monitor team activities for execution of the vision, strategy, and Customer Service goals of the company;
- Champion the customer service department. This entails assessing and managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes;
- Resource and Rota planning strategy to cover a 24/7/365 service;
- Ensuring training materials, documentation and SOP’s are available to meet team needs;
- Develop and implement service plans to meet and exceed service level agreements;
- Provide management concise reports for operational performance, incident and outage, resources assigned, project activity, customer feedback, and service level performance including analysis and tactical solutions/plans where needed;
- Prepare, review, interpret and analyze a variety of information, data, and reports;
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal technical resolution team to build cross-team effectiveness for strong teamwork;
- Responsible for the communication with the internal stakeholders and external customers and the constant improvement of our customer service policies and procedures.
If you are interested in applying please respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Pentasia.
- Previous experience in managing customer focused teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Support Lead role.
- 2+ years in managerial role (managing CS/Team leads) in high volume customer service environment
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross department in multi-product environment
- Has previously worked extensively with Zendesk, Freshdesk, Jira or similar platforms.
- Experience in setting up customer workflows and processes.
- Familiar with support related KPI’s.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are a must.
- Love being the first line of support and troubleshooting issues and willing to be hands-on when required.
- Good MS Office Skills.
- Experience in the iGaming industry is preferred.